IT Department, within Nineteen May University, fulfilling the duties of the use of information and communication technologies, arranging and disseminating them
For this purpose, basic tasks can be listed as follows;
- Identification of needs related to our Universities information technology, planning the necessary budget and use of it in accordance with these requirements, and putting purchased equipment and services into place.
- The preparation of the necessary documentation and training to use the information and communication technologies rightly, and delivering them to the user
- The execution of support services for users in order to eliminate the problems related to basic infrastructure and access services
- The provision of electronic communications uninterruptedly both inside and outside the University
- Ensuring providing corporate or individual users with electronic data security